Common workflow automations include:
- Replacing data entry and manual tasks with automated processes
- Automating processes to respond to emails
- Automating reminders for quotes, document collection, payment
- Automating integrations with partner systems
RPA Labs’ Workflow Bot combines machine learning, AI, and natural language processing to automate interactions with your customers and processes within systems. Normal processes often require operations staff to submit or receive documents, track shipments, pass another step onto an associate overseas, or even email other parties for an updated status. RPA Labs can automate all of the above processes with our Workflow Bot.
The software bots can, for example, email out a message to three carriers requesting a rate for a shipment that was uploaded by a customer. Once the carriers respond on email with rates, the Workflow Bot can populate a system of the rates automatically for the user.
Workflow Automation Provides Several Benefits Over Manual Processes
- Policy compliance adherence
- Reduced approval cycles
- Reduced manual handling
- Improved visibility
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Continual process improvement
- Better workload management
- Reduced errors